|Integrity Engineering, LLC||P.O. Box 3350||9400 Atlantic Ave., Suite C-100, Margate NJ 08402||Phone (609) 487-7757|
Isaac G. "Zack" Lilienfeld, PE, CEM
Zack Lilienfeld is a professional engineer licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, with over 29 years experience performing building energy surveys and energy inspections for energy-using clients, He is a professional with an exceptional understanding of clients' needs and concerns, and will provide a high level of integrity, professionalism and dedication.
- Owner, Integrity Engineering, LLC, Margate NJ
- Bachelor of Science degrees in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Lehigh University, 1978
- Masters in Business Administration, Wilkes University, 1986
- Licensed Professional Engineer in NJ (#24GE03494000) and PA (#PE033361E)
- Certified Energy Manager and Certified Business Energy Professional designations from the Association of Energy Engineers
- Member - Association of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Member - Environmental Solutions Association
- Senior Member - Association of Energy Engineers
- Has performed energy audits, inspections and equipment surveys since 1980
For a Curriculum Vitae of Zack Lilienfeld, click here.